viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

Mascota - pet


42 x 30 cm
Pastel on paper - Pastel sobre papel
Year 2013 / Año 2013
Price 70 € / Precio 70 €

I wanted to leave proof of the living together with a dwarf rabbit during a stage of my life, so here goes a small ode to this lagomorph:

You come hopping to the door when you here me climbing the stairs, you jump - I guess it's out of joy - on the sofa and try digging into the blanket that covers the sofa, pure excitment. A hoarse sound comes out of you, playful, joyful. You hop by my side and then show me the way to the kitchen, your favourite room. 

You sleep gladly under my bed, just beneath where my head lies, you jump on the bed in the mornings, wake me up with your warm tongue licking the tip of my nose, soft sounds coming out of you, you sound like me when I kiss and stroke your soft fur. I can see you chattering your molars as we humans do when we are cold, but you are just happy while watching me from the side. You are always watchful, even when seemingly deep asleep, because one never knows... I might get up and go into the kitchen, your favourite place.   

You change your colour, losing your soft fur and letting me stroking you and taking away tufts of winterfur. You prefer banana to hay, drinking from the ground, my food to yours, you are always with your snout on the ground, following my smell and any other smell. You can find banana slices hidden in the most unthinkable places. Always watchful, because I might go into the kitchen, your favourite place. 

Only here in my protected home do you feel safe and relaxed, you have so many enemies out there, there is so much danger for you in nature, where you just live a very short life. Here with me you will live old age. You stretch out, legs long in front of you and behind you, resting your head on the floor, like a dog. You look like a small grey-brown carpet, but you are just cooling down, always watchful, as I might go into the kitchen, your favourite room. 

Finally you lived up to almost 13 years!

Quise dejar constancia de la convinencia durante una etapa de mi vida con un conejito enano. Y aqui una pequeña oda a este lagomorfo:

Vienes corriendo a la puerta cuando me oyes subiendo, saltas - de alegría me traduzco - sobre el sofá cama y "escarbas" la manta que lo cubre, pura excitación. De ti sale un sonido ronco, animación, juego, alegría! Corres a mi alrededor y me indicas el camino a la cocina, tu lugar predilecto.

Tú, que duermes a gusto debajo de la cama del dormitorio, que saltas por la mañana sobre la cama y me despiertas lamiéndome la punta de la nariz, que emites sonidos parecidos a los mios cuando te doy besos y te mimo, te veo mover la mandíbula a lo lejos, a gusto, con los ojos relajados, mirándome de costado. Atento estás, porque en cualquier momento me muevo y me dirijo a la cocina... tu lugar predilecto.

Cambias de color, pierdes tu suave pelo y dejas que yo te acicale y te quite tu protección invernal, bebes del suelo antes que del biberón, prefieres plátano al heno y olfateas el suelo en busca de mi rastro y el tuyo, de alimento y cosas que yo no sé, atento siempre a mi, por si me dirijo a la cocina, tu lugar predilecto.

Sólo aqui, en el refugio de mi estancia, estás tranquilo y relajado, tantos enemigos tienes, tanto peligro te acecha, que en estado salvaje vives poco, pero aqui, conmigo, vivirás tu vejez, plácida y a resguardo de cualquiera que te quiera hacer daño. Te tumbas, estirando las patas y descansando la cabeza en el suelo también, pareces una alfombra, pero sólo te estás refrescando, atento a mi, a mis pasos y si se dirijen a la cocina, tu lugar predilecto.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog